Friday 31 May 2013

Harryhausen-palooza.

Here are all of the reviews pulled together from my May semi-tribute to the great Ray Harryhausen.

It Came From Beneath The Sea.
The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms (IMDb review).
20 Million Miles To Earth.
Earth Vs. The Flying Saucers.
The 7th Voyage Of Sinbad.
The 3 Worlds Of Gulliver.
Mysterious Island.
Jason And The Argonauts.
First Men In The Moon.
One Million Years B.C.
The Valley Of Gwangi.
The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad.
Sinbad And The Eye Of The Tiger.
Clash Of The Titans.

This is not a complete list of Harryhausen works (I am particular annoyed that I didn't have time for The Harryhausen Chronicles, an hour long documentary included on most of the DVD releases of the above films), but it is a good selection of his most famous moments. I hope that one or two people were able to scan through my reviews and, at the very least, be reminded of one favourite moment from their childhood.



No comments:

Post a Comment