Monday 1 July 2013

EIFF 2013: Wrapping Up - The Flickfeast Overview.

Here is the full list of what I managed to see at EIFF 2013. I WILL edit this when the four remaining reviews are published on Flickfeast.

10 Rillington Place.
The Boston Strangler.
Fantastic Voyage.
The Narrow Margin.
Soylent Green.
Breathe In.
Monsters University.
After seeing We Steal Secrets: The Story Of WikiLeaks I was very happy to get an interview with the director, Alex Gibney.
Not Another Happy Ending.
Before You Know It.
Blackbird.
C.O.G
The Complex.
The Conjuring.

Die Welt.
Everyone’s Going To Die.
Fire In The Night.
First Cousin Once Removed.
Frances Ha.
Frankenstein’s Army.
The Great Hip Hop Hoax.
Harry Dean Stanton: Partly Fiction.
Hawking.
I Am Breathing.
I Catch A Terrible Cat.Ji Seul.Kiss The Water.
Leviathan.
A Long Way From Home.
Lukas The Strange.
Magic Magic.
Mister John.
My Dog Killer.
Old Stock.
Outpost: Rise Of The Spetsnaz.
The Sea.

Shooting Bigfoot.
Sofia’s Last Ambulance.
A Story Of Children And Film.
Struck By Lightning.
Svengali.
The Swimming Pool (La Piscina).
This Is Martin Bonner.
Three Sisters.
Up And Away.
Upstream Colour.
Uwantme2killhim?
What Maisie Knew.
When Night Falls (Wo Hai You Hua Yao Shuo).
You & Me Forever.

And, to make it all just the most fun ever, THIS happened. I tried to get it all to go viral but, alas, no.

And that's it. My personal best. FIFTY movies in just under a fortnight. If only I could apply the same amount of energy to something useful ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment